MAIN FACTS ABOUT BEAST:
- No weights necessary
- 8 Weeks Long
- Extremely easy to follow layout
- 2 Extremely Cutting Edge Diet Options
- Hundreds of Videos with in depth how to explanations
- Jumping Form Tactics for 1 and 2 Leg Jumpers
- Daily Motivation by Killer Instinct Sports
The program is made to accomplish a few things:
1) Increase the speed with which you leave the ground
2) Increase the speed with which you transition from horizontal to vertical
3) Mutate the power and speed of your penultimate step
4) Increase your force loads, which makes you more have more “boing” or springiness
5) Increase the strength of your glutes and hamstrings (and often overlooked area of vertical jumping)
6) Make you lean and ripped and extremely energetic with our "Best Dunking Diet Ever" plus great suggestions for supplements
7) Make sure you stay motivated through the entire process with our amazing mental training each day
Focus on "dropping"
- This is ironic, that a major way to increase your vert is to "fall" more. To land on your toes and learn to absorb that force. This makes your hold body springy
Restricted blood flow exercises
- We have been experimenting with this and it seems to help increase vert.
- We have created a supplement that will help increase your vert called BoingTINE. (It helps by helping you recover between workouts.)
Daily Mindset Training by Killer Instinct Sports
- Why? Because 87% of people who buy jump programs do not finish the programs.
Data collection from users
- We created surveys for users to fill out to input their data, so we can monitor gains
- Our programs are not "static" - we constantly update them as new research comes in
- We also provide links to relevant research as you go through the program.
Upper Body Add-On
- An upper body program made just for jumping higher!
Lower Leg/Feet Attention
- More power and spring comes from out toes and the muscles in our feet. We have dedicated days to the lower leg/foot areas. It also helps prevent injury.
Varied Sets and Reps to Help with Focus
- We have "weird" set and rep and rest counts. We have found that this helps you focus better, you have to pay attention during the workout.
Unique Exercises and Form
- Many of our exercises are unique, and many traditional exercises are done with our own "tweaks" to help you max out your vert.
Varied Warm-Ups and Cool Downs
- We have a few different warm-ups to keep you entertained as you get ready to workout
Weight Vest Options
- We also suggest various weight vest options
In Depth Jumping Form Notes
- We provide jumping form notes for 1 and 2 leg jumping
- We suggest doing some exercises barefoot as you train. We've been doing this for years, it's another secret that can help you jump higher.
Motivation between Sets during Rest Times
- Each exercise has a motivation quote for you to think about while you rest. Try to use that time to visualize your dunking as well!
- What we mean by this, is if you just follow along, everything is easily laid out for you. Just get into the program and do it!
There is so much in the program, but don't let the amount overwhelm - it is seriously laid out in an easy to follow way. You'll be amazed. We'll send a few more emails over the next few days to help explain the program more in depth. Here are some FAQ's!